Bicycle Insurance Claims Agents
We are cyclists in the insurance industry. Our specialty is getting our fellow cyclists back in the saddle after an unfortunate event happens. We have thirteen years of experience when it comes to assessing and managing bicycle claims and we have assembled our claims team from ex-pro cyclists, bicycle mechanics and bicycle store managers. Trained in insurance, our team has the technical knowledge to assess claims accurately and cost-effectively. We know our stuff. If you love cycling and know (or want to learn about) insurance, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
RAW form part of the Two Three Bird Group of Companies. Two Three Bird is a Global Insure Technology business with a footprint in four continents.
RAW Claims Team Lead
- 08h00 to 17h00
- Monday to Friday
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Market related monthly base salary;
- Working with the best known insurance partners in South Africa.
We provide an end-to-end service where we facilitate the whole process from contacting the client to gathering information/evidence, reviewing and validating the evidence, quoting on the correct replacement/s, and then facilitating the replacement process.
You will have to manage and deliver a superior claims service to ensure that all claims are investigated and settled within the limits of the policy coverage. Provide support to the Customer Service team by providing technical claims and bicycle knowledge.
- Manage the end to end claims process from lodgment to settlement.
- Day to day management of claim lodgments, customer inquiries and validating reported insurance claims.
- Answer incoming calls and provide customers with empathy, certainty, guidance and support from lodgment to final resolution of claim situations and inquiries.
- Provide accurate advice to customers and clear instructions of the next steps of what we will do and what we need the customer to do.
- Identify potential fraudulent claims and follow agreed policies and procedures.
- Effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Ensure that customers and suppliers/service providers, including assessors and repairers, are contacted in a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Resolve complaints and disputes from clients, suppliers or service providers within agreed service levels.
- Ensure all incoming emails and tasks are actioned within defined service levels.
- Authorise claim payments within the approved delegated authority of the position.
- Ensure that claims are processed in accordance with policy guidelines, company procedures, approved suppliers and industry laws and guidelines.
- Effective and accurate notes on electronic claim files.
- Ensure claims decisions are technically sound and communicated appropriately to all customers and stakeholders.
- Manage individual productivity, to ensure that all work is completed daily including telephone calls, tasks and claims.
Who this role will be best suited to:
- If you are a cyclist and have good technical bicycle knowledge you may have what it takes in this role.
- If you have knowledge of the cycling industry, some insurance experience, or have completed a 3 year degree, you may be the one we’re looking for.
- If working for an International Company, learning about Bicycle and Cyclist Insurance and engaging with like-minded cycling addicts appeals to you, please get in touch.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.