Claims & Customer Service Agent
AU Claims Leader / Regional Head (AU)
Working Hours (Mon-Fri):
- We don’t beat about the bush… working Australian office hours from South Africa is tough, but if you have the grit it takes, you’ll find the experience you gain, our environment, your team mates, and the rewards are worth it!
- Depending on Daylight Saving Time, shifts start between 00h00 and 02h00 and run until 08h00 or 10h00.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Monthly base salary (experience dependent);
- Shift allowance;
- International exposure;
- Work-from-home two days per week / Fully remote can be considered.
Two Three Bird is a Global Insure Technology business with a footprint in four continents. We are looking for Claims and Customer Care Consultants to join our AU and NZ Team, but the position will be SA based.
Our Australian business has been growing ahead of target, translating to a record number of claims this past year. In South Africa the team supporting our cycling mad clients Down Under are growing and we’ve got exciting roles for experienced short-term insurance claims consultants to join us. Whether you want to work in iconic Cape Town, the beautiful Stellenbosch winelands, or fully remote from elsewhere in sunny South Africa, you can apply here. If you love cycling and know insurance, this is a no-brainer.
We provide an end-to-end service where we facilitate the whole process from contacting the client to gathering information/evidence, reviewing and validating the evidence, quoting on the correct replacement/s, and then facilitating the replacement process.
You will have to manage and deliver a superior claims service to ensure that all claims are investigated and settled within the limits of the policy coverage. Provide support to the AU / NZ team by providing technical claims and bicycle knowledge.
- Manage the end to end claims process from lodgment to settlement.
- Day to day management of claim lodgments, customer inquiries and validating reported insurance claims.
- Answer incoming calls and provide customers with empathy, certainty, guidance and support from lodgment to final resolution of claim situations and inquiries.
- Provide accurate advice to customers and clear instructions of the next steps of what we will do and what we need the customer to do.
- Identify potential fraudulent claims and follow agreed policies and procedures.
- Effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Ensure that customers and suppliers/service providers, including assessors and repairers, are contacted in a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Resolve complaints and disputes from clients, suppliers or service providers within agreed service levels.
- Ensure all incoming emails and tasks are actioned within defined service levels.
- Authorise claim payments within the approved delegated authority of the position.
- Ensure that claims are processed in accordance with policy guidelines, company procedures, approved suppliers and industry laws and guidelines.
- Effective and accurate notes on electronic claim files.
- Ensure claims decisions are technically sound and communicated appropriately to all customers and stakeholders.
- Manage individual productivity, to ensure that all work is completed daily including telephone calls, tasks and claims.
Who this role will be best suited to:
- If you have knowledge of the cycling industry, some insurance experience, or have completed a 3 year degree, you may be the one we’re looking for.
- If working for an International Company, learning about Bicycle and Cyclist Insurance and engaging with like-minded cycling addicts appeals to you, please get in touch.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.