Operations & Analytics Lead
Are you energetic, motivated, and forward-thinking? At TTB you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. We take on all challenges and dream big!
Regional Head: AU & NZ
Working Hours (Mon-Fri):
04h00 - 13h00 (overlap between AU and RSA time zones is a requirement in this role)
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Monthly base salary;
- Shift allowance;
- International exposure;
- Work-from-home two days per week.
Based in Stellenbosch, South Africa, you will be responsible for developing this new role into a key building block in the success of our Australia/New Zealand (AU/NZ) region. You will have several years of experience where your ability to handle challenging and complex assignments are key attributes. You have the ability and maturity to work with little instruction on a day-to-day basis.
You will provide operational support for Call Centre technology and operational functions including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service. This position will recommend and implement operational improvements as well as ensure adherence to operational practices and procedures. You will provide operational input into strategic planning for future growth opportunities. This position will evaluate and implement new tools and technologies.
Brief of Role Description & the Scope of work:
- Support call centre technology functions across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the call centre resources.
- Responsible for call centre reporting and making recommendations to management on real-time staffing needs; analyse support metrics and identify trends.
- Responsible for monitoring, auditing and improving incentive plans and payments.
- You will have the ability to understand and interpret the data and regional objectives in a way that can be operationalised.
- Play a leadership role within the operations team for AU.
- Responsible for weekly reporting requirements in the AU region for sales, incentives, claims, partners, and other ad-hoc reports.
- Communicate and provide feedback effectively to the customer service team.
- Continuous benchmarking and implementation of call centre improvements.
- Responsible for specific daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements.
- Take ownership of reporting improvements with the goal to automate where possible.
- Assists the Regional Lead with product improvement, quote line testing and product changes.
- Drive the development and document business processes.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional project teams.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Call Centre Operations Experience (Preferred)
- Strong analytical background
- Experience in a fast-paced multi region environment
- Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Experience in supporting sales or operational environment
- Undergraduate business administration or commercial degree
- High level of skills across a broad range of technology platforms
- Broad operational experience will be a bonus
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.