We provide an end-to-end service where we facilitate the whole process from contacting the client to gathering information/evidence, reviewing and validating the evidence, quoting the correct replacement/s, and then facilitating the replacement process.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for energetic salespeople to join our specialist cyclist insurance solutions company. If you want to live and work in Stellenbosch but engage with clients in the USA and learn about insurance, we want to hear from you.
Policy Sales: Following up on quote requests, taking inbound calls, and assisting customers to take out policies or add additional coverage to their existing policies.
Reporting and Administration: Ensuring all internal and external processes are followed, allowing for accurate reporting and meeting internal and partner requirements.
Ideal Candidates will
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet;
- Enjoy speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients;
- Be a team player;
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving;
- Be able to listen well to match the best products with clients’ individual needs;
- Have good bicycle knowledge and are interested in the technical aspects of cycling.
Who this role will be best suited to:
If you have knowledge of the cycling industry, some insurance experience, or have completed a 3-year degree, you may be the one we’re looking for.
No Daylight savings (6 November - 11 March 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 3pm-12am
- Late shift: 5pm-2am
Daylight savings (12 March 2023 - 5 November 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 2pm-11pm
- Late shift: 4pm-1am
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Monthly base salary
- Shift allowance
- Commission earnings based on monthly sales targets and conversion rate
- International exposure.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.