We are looking for energetic people to join our specialist cyclist insurance solutions company based in Woodstock, Cape Town. If you are keen to work with international clients and learn about insurance, we want to hear from you. You would be responsible for calling leads and closing the sale, therefore you should feel comfortable speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Following up on quote requests, taking inbound calls, and assisting customers to take out policies or add additional coverage to their existing policies.
Reporting & Administration:
Ensuring all internal and external processes are followed, allowing for accurate reporting and meeting internal and partner requirements.
Head of Client Services / Sales & Client Services Team Lead
Ideal candidates will:
- Have their own vehicle / transport
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet;
- Enjoy speaking over the phone and building relationships with clients;
- Be a team player;
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving;
- Be able to listen well to match the best products with clients’ individual needs;
- Have good bicycle knowledge and are interested in the technical aspects of cycling.
- Cape Town (Woodstock)
- Own vehicle / transport required
- Internships for students / graduates;
- Seasonal fixed term contracts for busy summer period in US;
- Permanent roles for experienced candidates.
Working hours (Monday to Friday):
No Daylight savings (6 November - 11 March 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 3pm-12am
- Late shift: 5pm-2am
Daylight savings (12 March 2023 - 5 November 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 2pm-11pm
- Late shift: 4pm-1am
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Monthly base salary
- Monthly shift allowance
- Exciting commission earning potential based on monthly sales targets and conversion rate
- International exposure.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.