Customer Services Administrator
You will be responsible for handling general customer service tasks efficiently whilst treating all customers with the best possible service. As an inbound customer services agent, you will put the customer first, assisting them as quickly as possible. You will be a liaison between the customer and the sales and claims teams, ensuring that all communication is accurately captured on the correct platforms.
- Working in shifts Monday to Friday (rotating every other week from 15:30 to 00:30 or 17:30 to 02:30).
- Based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape working with our US customer base.
- Taking inbound calls relating to inquiries and updates and transferring calls to the correct people quickly and efficiently.
- Attending to any missed calls, emails and LiveChat messages.
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- General customer service support.
Key Requirements and skills
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- A proactive approach when it comes to dealing with clients.
- Highly motivated and positive.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Eager to learn the products and daily processes to become an expert on the topics.
Working in shifts Monday to Friday (rotating every other week from 15:30 to 00:30 or 17:30 to 02:30).
Based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape working with our US customer base.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.