Sales Team Lead
We are looking for an energetic and motivating Sales Team Lead to join our specialist cyclist insurance solutions company. If you have experience leading a team and want to be part of growing a new office in an exciting niche industry servicing the US market, we want to hear from you.
Head of Sales & Customer Services
Working Hours (Mon-Fri):
No Daylight savings (6 November - 11 March 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 3pm-12am
- Late shift: 5pm-2am
Daylight savings (12 March 2023 - 5 November 2023 / subject to change)
- Early shift: 2pm-11pm
- Late shift: 4pm-1am
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive monthly base salary;
- Monthly shift allowance;
- Commission earnings based on team performance;
- International exposure.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Sales Support - Providing the team with ongoing support and solutions to on-floor issues.
Focus areas include:
- Addressing system problems immediately by ensuring the customer’s needs has been addressed and raising the issues with the relevant operations and technical teams
- On-floor support to agents ensuring any questions by customers are answered accurately and within the relevant policy wording scope
- With assistance from the leadership team, record and resolve all customer complaints according to the complaints process
- Work with the client services training team to continuously update phone and email scripts to ensure relevancy, and continuous improvement
- Ensure the team deliver the required sales and lead conversion results
Sales Reporting - Accurate reporting that covers all the relevant sales metrics.
Reporting metrics include but are not limited to:
- Daily and Weekly Lead, Sales, and Agent performance
- Quality Assurance & Sales Validation
- Weekly and Monthly performance reports (internal & external)
- Client Services target reconciliation and commission reports
Client Services Processes & Projects - Work with the leadership team to improve sales.
Support the leadership and training teams with:
- Monitor agent performance and conversion rates to proactively raise any drop in standards or performance
- Monitor discount codes to ensure agents stay within the allowed discount range
- Support the operations team with any special projects, for example, audits or process changes
- Take the lead on issues or improvement areas raised by the agents, ensuring tickets are logged and progressed by the various teams
- Put measures in place to ensure good governance and best practice for example sales funnel management, sales team workflow, compliance considerations and data control.
Sales Team Leadership
Work with the leadership and training team to boost sales team morale, and find innovative and fun ways to improve agent skills, and reward performance.
- Monitor leave schedules to ensure leave days are managed appropriately, and agents are well-rested without compromising service standards.
- Incentives are planned and signed off by the leadership team.
- Work closely with the training team to address development areas and improve the skillsets of the client services team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be active and enjoy a fast-paced environment where they can think on their feet;
- Enjoy engaging with team members and peers and building relationships with clients;
- Be a team player and motivator;
- Love learning, chasing targets, and problem-solving;
- Have good bicycle knowledge and are interested in the technical aspects of cycling.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who:
- Have at least two years’ experience leading a team;
- Have at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in a commercial environment;
- Have a qualification (or experience) relating to management, finances, marketing or sales;
- Insurance and / or contact center experience will be preferred.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.