Marketing and Business Development Assistant
We are a global bicycle insurance business with exciting prospects for growth. We operate in five countries that includes Australia, USA, UK, NZ and South Africa. We are cyclist in the insurance industry. Our speciality is getting fellow cyclist back in the saddle after an unfortunate event and we are passionate about promoting cycling as a healthy and sustainable form of transportation.
Regional Head: AU & NZ
Working Hours (Mon-Fri):
- AU Business Hours
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Market related salary.
- International exposure.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Marketing and Business Development Assistant to join our team in Brisbane. In this role, you will support the marketing and business development efforts of the company, as we continue to support the industry and grow our store network with exciting new offerings, you will be working closely with our Regional Head and various functional areas as we hit on our goals.
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Create and manage social media content
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Assist with the management of the company's website and email marketing campaigns
- Provide support for business development activities, including lead generation and relationship management
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve business goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or business development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team - Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency and adaptability to new applications, software and social media platforms
- Passion for cycling is a plus
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and growing company with a global presence (You will be part of a team that engages across continents with a joint passion for cycling)
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Cycling industry benefits and good coffee
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
If you are a self-starter with a passion for marketing and business development and are interested in joining a dynamic and growing company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.