Claims & Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a Claims and Customer Service Agent to join our Team in Australia. If you have knowledge of the cycling industry, some insurance experience, or have completed a 3-year degree, you may be the one we’re looking for.
Regional Head: AU & NZ
Working Hours (Mon-Fri):
- Normal business hours Monday to Friday.
- Will include attending exciting cycling events over weekends.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Market related salary;
- International exposure;
- Hybrid work-from-home some days.
We provide an end-to-end service where we facilitate the process from contacting the client to gathering information/evidence, reviewing and validating the evidence, quoting the correct replacement/s, and then facilitating the replacement process.
You will have to manage and deliver a superior claims service to ensure that all claims are investigated and settled within the limits of the policy coverage. You will provide support to the Australia and New Zealand team by providing technical claims and bicycle knowledge.
Through leveraging your cycling-specific network, you will assist with managing costs and delivering the best possible claim outcome for Velosure and the customer.
- Manage the end-to-end claims process from lodgment to settlement.
- Day-to-day management of claim lodgments, customer inquiries, and validating reported insurance claims.
- Answer incoming calls and provide customers with empathy, certainty, guidance, and support from lodgment to the final resolution of claim situations and inquiries.
- Provide accurate advice to customers and clear instructions on the next steps of what we will do and what we need the customer to do.
- Identify potential fraudulent claims and follow agreed policies and procedures.
- Effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Resolve complaints and disputes from clients, suppliers or service providers within agreed service levels.
- Ensure all incoming emails and tasks are actioned within defined service levels.
- Authorise claim payments within the approved delegated authority of the position.
- Ensure that claims are processed in accordance with policy guidelines, company procedures, approved suppliers and industry laws and guidelines.
- Effective and accurate notes on electronic claim files.
- Ensure claims decisions are technically sound and communicated appropriately to all stakeholders.
- Effective information gathering to assist the Third Party recovery team with successful recoveries.
Who this role will be best suited to:
If working for an International Company, learning about Bicycle and Cyclist Insurance and engaging with like-minded cycling addicts appeals to you, please get in touch.
Work with us
Our team is an ever-evolving bicycle, made up of unique and exceptional custom parts. Every team member plays a vital role in getting us through each stage of the race and constantly moving forward. Our days are filled with good coffee, hard work, lots of cycle talk and above all staying active mentally, physically and socially.